[TxMt] new Java bundle

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sun Jan 2 20:25:21 UTC 2005

On Jan 2, 2005, at 21:04, Lang Riley wrote:

> [...] If Brian doesn't mind I will just let him host the bundle as I
> prefer not to with my current hosting situation.

I actually wanted to have added, that I thought Brian should get the
chance of having his bundle be the official on the wiki :)

I assume that you (Brian) prefer to have the bundle on SVN rather than
provide a tgz-archive -- the important thing for me is just to have an
automated way to collect the bundles (it became to much work to
maintain all the contributions I was emailed). The easiest thing is
probably just that one of us writes a SVN -> tgz CGI script that the
page can link to -- not sure about how to handle latest version. As of
such the version + date could be removed and instead a link to an
(external) release notes which has the date in the top or similar
(which would probably also make it easier for the submitters, since
they'd no longer need to update the wiki page when they make changes).

All this is really up to bundle submitters, I just need the thing to be
automated, so if the current system can be changed to make it easier
for submitters, I'll gladly change it.