[TxMt] new Java bundle

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sun Jan 2 19:47:45 UTC 2005

On Jan 2, 2005, at 20:23, Juan Anorga wrote:

> You should add it to the Bundles page on the wiki.
>
> http://macromates.com/wiki/pmwiki?n=Main.Bundles

Yes, that's currently the way to have bundles included with TextMate. I
haven't done it yet, but I'll make a script to parse the bundle
descriptions from that page and use it either to include bundles with
TextMate or allow the user to 'browse' bundles from within TextMate
(something like a bundle manager is likely to appear in a future
release).

Currently Brian Lalor has a Java bundle on SVN [1] (not listed at the
page) which has some additional stuff (I've so far only taken the
syntax highlight portions of existing bundles for the releases). So if
you do add your bundle, it'd be nice if you would also include his
stuff (I see he already included some of yours, so maybe you have
already spoken with him about it!?!).

[1] http://telly.bravo5.org/svn/repos/TextMate/trunk/Bundles