[TxMt] Italic in syntax definitions

Chris Jenkins chrisjenkins at mac.com
Mon Feb 28 10:36:17 UTC 2005

This is an issue I encountered using the built in syntax definition for
Python - I don't like antialiasing so I have it switched off, unfortunately
the Python syntax uses italic format in comments, which looks appalling
without AA. I don't really want to switch AA on as that affects every
language, and I don't want to have to edit the Python bundle to remove the
italics. Is there a proposed solution to this? Would the style sheet
approach to syntax files help?

Chris Jenkins