[TxMt] adding a bundle

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Wed Feb 23 19:56:51 UTC 2005

On 23 Feb 2005, at 19:48, eoghan wrote:
> Im wanting to use the PHP bundle in textmate... but I was wondering
> how i actually add it? I found the bundle i want:
> http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/PHP.tmbundle/
> And Ive just found the bundle editor :) Never used it before (bundle
> editor)...
> So im wondering how I go about adding it to my textmate? I have looked
> in the wiki but havent found an answer...

Double-click the PHP.tmbundle should work, although there is a PHP
bundle installed by default.

Alternatively you can drop the .tmbundle into your
~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -