[TxMt] Downloading bundles

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Wed Feb 23 19:54:08 UTC 2005

On 23 Feb 2005, at 19:40, max wrote:
> Hi,
> Just wondering how to download complete bundles from the repository.
> ... but how do you get a complete bundle?

Not sure if this is the best way, but it's the only way I know of.

1. You need Subversion installed on your computer. Good single-click
installer for OS X can be found on Dominique's site [
http://www.lachoseinteractive.net/en/community/subversion/ ] While
you're there, give his svnX a try. It's good, but can't download
.tmbundles (??)

2.	With svn installed you use the following command in Terminal:

svn checkout --username anon --password anon

That's all I know, and now over to the real guru's about this stuff :)

Kind regards,

"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -