[TxMt] Macromates.com

Fred B. fredb7 at starflam.com
Wed Feb 23 12:00:00 UTC 2005

On 23 févr. 05, at 12:42, Michael Gregoire wrote:

> I'm wondering what's up with the website. It hasn't loaded for me for
> well over a week.
> I receive the following message when I go:
>

> Precondition Failed
>
> The precondition on the request for the URL / evaluated to false

That might not be as simple as that, and I don't know if you use Safari
or not, sorry if it's unrelated:

I noticed that Safari make a 'nice' job at caching error pages and give
them back to you when they shouldn't be error anymore. ;) You then have
to empty the cache. (Safari menu/empty cache). I've been fooled a
couple of times ...