[TxMt] Web preview is a cool idea but useless?

Bruno Bronosky BrunosJunk at Bronosky.com
Tue Feb 22 05:25:41 UTC 2005

I think that might have been a little harsh.  What I mean is this:  The
web preview works awesome for real time viewing of html code.  I am
amazed.  Really.  But, I don't know anyone who write HTML anymore.
Sometimes to make a Smarty Template, I'll write HTML and then retrofit
it, but usually not.  The web preview needs to be able to read from a
valid URI, like http://127.0.0.1/projects/clientX/index.php

I would at least like to find a solution to get Safari and/or Firefox
to refresh on save.  But I think the built in tool using webkit would
be coolest.  Has anyone figured this out?

Thank you,

--==<< R i c h a r d B r o n o s k y >>==--