[TxMt] New TM Doc in Finder Contextal Menu. Any ideas ??

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Mon Feb 21 08:05:15 UTC 2005

At 8:55 AM +0100 2/21/05, Fred B. wrote:
>My name is Ballériaux, Frédéric Ballériaux. ;)
>But you can use FredB. or whatever.

I discovered something weird with svn. I put your
name into the README, and then attempted to put
an svn commit message of "Added Frédéric
Ballériaux". It rejected the message saying
'Can't recode string'. Weird!  The accents aigue
freaked svn out.  It has something to do with
locale confusion as described at
<http://svn.haxx.se/users/archive-2005-01/1165.shtml>.
I am too tired to sort it out, and just put you
as Fred B in the commit message.

best,  Eric
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu