[TxMt] Req: Compare docs-Diff

Sune Foldager cryo at cyanite.org
Sat Feb 19 22:19:36 UTC 2005

On 19. feb 2005, at 23:15, Sune Foldager wrote:
> Oh.. we can't. The quotes are taken as part of the name, since bash
> doesn't do any further processing on expanded variables.

Actually, bash is quite inconsistent. I _does_ split up text in
expanded variables as normal, but doesn't allow quoting or escaping
:-(. So basically it's impossible to include a space in a variable that
should not be an argument boundary. Nice :-/.

--
Sune    ::    http://cyanite.org/
     "And now there is merely silence, silence,