[TxMt] Req: Compare docs-Diff

Robert M.Zigweid rzigweid at zigweid.net
Thu Feb 17 18:44:29 UTC 2005

I pretty much agree with this, with a modification.  Firstly, I have no
idea what TextWrangler is.  At least I don't see it on my systems.
Secondly, rather than implementing a complete diff handler, what's
wrong with opening the FileMerge application that is part of the OS X
dev kit? (/Developer/Applications/Utilities/FileMerge.app)

Ideally, you'd be able to supply both 'files' to the program and when
it's saved it'd drop the changes into the TextMate buffer.   I have no
idea if this is possible or not with FileMerge, but it's a thought I
wanted to throw out.