[TxMt] Bundle: Apache

Simon Gregory simon at helvector.org
Thu Feb 17 14:25:32 UTC 2005

I've got a fledgling Apache bundle built (can I get repository access
please Allan?) and have a couple of questions regarding how things
work.

The bracket  {  } based syntax.plist file I'm editing gets converted to
an apple plist file when textmate is launched, firstly why? and
secondly how can I stop it happening as it's easier to edit the bracket
based file in place.

The following (with a unique string) crops up in a few of the other
bundle syntax files, what is it?

uuid = "991022B4-6B1D-11B5-90EB-000D93589AF6";

Thanks,
Simon