[TxMt] Small feature request: transpose two characters

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Feb 17 12:17:07 UTC 2005

On Feb 17, 2005, at 13:06, Tom Lazar wrote:

>> Thanks! And just for the records; you do not need a PayPal account.
>> Follow the “Click Here” link [...]
> oh, that's cool. indeed i hadn't realised this. you really might want
> to point that out a little bit more. for me that paypal thing was
> holding me back, perhaps there are others who think likewise and you
> wouldn't want to pass up on their money ;-)

Yes, there are quite a few who write me and ask for alternative payment
options :)

My “problem” is that the text is currently under the control of PayPal,
so if I were to put emphasis on it, I'd have to add an extra screen
between the “Buy Now” link and the actual PayPal page, which I
initially figured was a bit clumsy -- but I think I'll add that later
tonight.