[TxMt] Small feature request: Show full path of file somewhere

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Feb 17 11:52:44 UTC 2005

On Feb 17, 2005, at 12:35, Lars Hoss wrote:

> Would it be possible to show the full path of a file somewhere, for
> example in the title bar? Currently it's not easy to keep apart two
> files with the same name but different locations.

I don't like having the full path in the title because it's
non-standard (and ugly ;) ). But I do see the problem, so yesterday on
IRC I think there was consensus that a good solution would be, that I
only show full path, when more than one file is open with the same
name.

So a dis-ambiguity feature similar to the Recent Items-menu, which also
only display the full path when there are ambiguities.

Comments are welcome!