[TxMt] Textmate Crash

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Wed Feb 16 15:45:48 UTC 2005

On Feb 16, 2005, at 16:33, Ryan Parrish wrote:

> This is the one i was referencing, although reading it more careful it
> sounds like it doest start at all for him.  Where mine starts for a
> few seconds, then quits.

Ah, that was a problem with b9 which was zero-linked.

I'd suggest creating a new user account (System Preferences / Accounts)
and try to start it when logged into that account. I'm 95% sure that
the problem has to do with an incompatibility with another application,
since this is the first I hear of it (besides the CocoaASpell problem).