[TxMt] Re: Exploring Snippets

James Edward Gray II james at grayproductions.net
Tue Feb 15 04:08:49 UTC 2005

On Feb 14, 2005, at 9:01 PM, Jarkko Laine wrote:

> On 14.2.2005, at 20:11, James Edward Gray II wrote:
>
>> I'm really digging into snippets (and loving them, by the way).  One
>> question though, I see $0s used in places and I'm not sure what it
>> does.  Could someone explain it to me?  Thanks.
>
> $0 is the place where the cursor is placed after the snippet has been
> run.

Really?  I thought that was $1.  Then you can tab to $2, $3, etc.

Maybe I didn't ask my question right.  Let me try again.  I understand
$1 through $9, but I didn't know there was a $0 zero and in playing
around it seems to behave slightly different from the others.  My
question is, how does $0 relate to $1 through $9?

Thanks.

James Edward Gray II