[TxMt] Command Help for templates

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Tue Feb 15 01:37:59 UTC 2005

On Feb 14, 2005, at 19:53, Ketan Anjaria wrote:

> I have a variable "myPackage" in my template. I would like to replace
> that with the directory of the template.
> [...] Basically the steps are
> How would I do this? I am not very familiar with perl.

In the template command you can add this line among the variables that
are setup (e.g. make it line 2):

   TM_PACKAGE=`sed <<<$TM_NEW_FILE_DIRECTORY -n
's#.*include/\(.*\)#\1#p'|tr / .` \

It should do what you want, and then in your template use ${TM_PACKAGE}
where you want the package name (or change the name of the variable).

If your new file doesn't have 'include' as an ancestor directory, the
variable will be empty.