[TxMt] [Feature request] Code auto-indenting

William D. Neumann wneumann at cs.unm.edu
Mon Feb 14 18:52:18 UTC 2005

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005, Todd Grimason wrote:

> I love this in emacs, which I think it's safe to say probably had this
> before jEdit ;-)  Been using vim more lately though and not quite sure
> how to do the same so easily...

On a per-line basis, == does the trick.  For details on indenting ranges,
the whole file, etc., go to <http://www.vim.org/tips/tip.php?tip_id=83>
and read the different approaches.

William D. Neumann

---

"There's just so many extra children, we could just feed the
children to these tigers.  We don't need them, we're not doing
anything with them.

Tigers are noble and sleek; children are loud and messy."

         -- Neko Case

  Think of XML as Lisp for COBOL programmers.

 	-- Tony-A (some guy on /.)