[TxMt] HumaneText.service

Jonathon Delacour jonathon at delacour.net
Mon Feb 14 10:19:49 UTC 2005

Those who use TextMate together with John Gruber's Markdown to write
for the web might be interested in HumaneText.service, which I
discovered via Merlin Mann's 43 Folders site.

HumaneText is an easy-to-use OS X service that, by combining Markdown,
SmartyPants, and html2text, enables you to convert Markdown-formatted
text to XHTML and vice versa.

You can download HumaneText Service No. 4 here:
http://gu.st/proj/HumaneText.service/

I've found that TextMate combined with Markdown is a marvellous web
writing environment and HumaneText makes it nearly perfect.

Jonathon

43 Folders: http://www.43folders.com/2005/02/in_praise_of_ma.html
Markdown: http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/
SmartyPants: http://daringfireball.net/projects/smartypants/