[TxMt] How to switch icon sets?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sat Feb 12 23:10:49 UTC 2005

On Feb 12, 2005, at 23:48, Fred B. wrote:

> BTW, I'd like to know if we can add new icons for other file type
> (Ruby, Shell,etc.)
> Can we hack it ourselves or do you need to do it yourself, Allan?

You can hack it yourself -- you need to modify the Info.plist in
TextMate.app/Contents to have a new entry for the file type to which
you want to add an icon (and you should remove that file type from the
catch-all entry) and place the icon in TextMate.app/Contents/Resources.

The info.plist might look more readable if you (from Terminal.app) do:
  pl < Info.plist > New_Info.plist

But of course, if you send me something (nice) I can include it with
next beta.