[TxMt] Text zooming key combos

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri Feb 11 19:29:47 UTC 2005

On Feb 11, 2005, at 14:38, Rich Barton wrote:

> Could zooming in be bound to Command-= (as well as Command-+)? From my
> quick tests, Safari and Proteus similarly support both, but Mail,
> Terminal and TextEdit don't (go figure).

Unfortunately it's not easy for me to do this w/o actually adding a new
menu item with this key equivalent (since for the majority of keys with
the command qualifier down, the key is eaten by the Carbon menu manager
before I see it).

You can however change the default key either using Menu Masters or
System Preferences / Mouse & Keyboard.