[TxMt] More key binding fun

kumar mcmillan kmcmillan at leapfrogonline.com
Fri Feb 11 16:04:36 UTC 2005

even though a little OT, I wanted to use this thread to put in another
*nudge* for you Allan to list any not-listed navigational key-commands
in the Navigation menu.  This came up originally when I was asking for
a key command to switch between file drawer and edit panel but it
already existed and I just didn't know it (^ tab).  Now.... after
experimenting I have been using cmd+opt-W to center the carret on the
screen, but --doh-- this is actually just toggling soft wrap on and off
with a nice side effect of centering the carret.  Is there a command to
*just* center the carret on the screen?

While I'm at it :) opt+down/up-arrow is excellent for hopping around
code blocks but it seems to be a bit buggy in my PHP classes.  For
instance, when inside a function def it hops around nicely from control
structure to structure but when outside a function block it will just
send me to the bottom of the class.  In general it seems a little
erratic so I thought I would mention it in case you want some code
samples to see for yourself.

thx, k