[TxMt] Command-Spacebar idea

Edmundo Ortega ed at westernfreight.com
Wed Feb 9 23:31:18 UTC 2005

Using the automatically completing {} () and "" means that after I type
the interior part, I have to then hit the right arrow key to leave the
braces/parentheses/quotes. Seems like it would be nice to hit
command-spacebar to move the cursor one space forward like a hitting
the right arrow key. What's the difference? I think it would be a much
easier and faster keystroke than moving my pinkie all the way over to
the arrow keys. This situation happens hundreds of times a day at
least.

Just a thought. I'm sure there are some reasons why it's a terrible
idea.

Ed