[TxMt] TextMate friendly FTP clients

Developer Relations dev at yummysoftware.com
Wed Feb 9 13:13:04 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I couldn't help but chime in here.

As noted, Yummy FTP supports remote editing via SFTP and FTP, and supports TextMate
directly using the ODB editor suite. It will also make a transfer completion sound of your
choice.

Yummy FTP also allows additional editors to be defined other than the standard TexMate/
BBEdit/etc. Additional editors can be selected by using the Edit With option, so this might be
what you're looking for in order to edit with jEdit, for example.

We've also recently implemented the ability to specify remote editors per file name extension,
but that is only in the beta we're working on right now. This will allow you to just double-
click a file and edit it with the remote editor you have previously chosen.

Of course, Yummy FTP isn't free but $25 isn't too painful :-)

Sorry for the advertisement. I hope the information is helpful.

Best regards,
Jason

Jason Downing
Yummy Software