[TxMt] "Smart" Typing

James Edward Gray II james at grayproductions.net
Tue Feb 8 15:39:28 UTC 2005

Hello.  I'm a new TextMate user, still trying to get the hang of using
an automation heavy editor.  I've run into a few questions as I'm
getting use to the program and even managed to answer most of them
myself, with a little playing around.  One is still tripping me up
though, so I thought I would ask.

I have Smart Typing turned on and am trying to figure out if I like it.
  Most of the time, it's fine, but there are times when I don't want the
pair, like the apostrophes in this sentence.  Is there any way to get
it not the add the closing marker for a single keystroke?

Thanks.

James Edward Gray II