[TxMt] TextMate's Missing Snippets Palette

Chris Messina factoryjoe at factorycity.net
Wed Feb 2 02:21:04 UTC 2005

It's probably no different than how it's currently done, except, again,
with a floating palette, I could drag n' drop a snippet ONTO a
selection, rather than select the snippet from a flyout to be applied to
my selected text.

This would have great use, for example, with your new "append to each
line" command. I could drag n' drop an "<li>echo $TM_SELECTED_TEXT</li>"
snippet and have it apply to each line.

Chris