[TxMt] OS X Services

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Wed Feb 2 02:03:53 UTC 2005

On Feb 2, 2005, at 2:55, Fred B. wrote:

>>> Perhaps I am doing something wrong put when I highlight a chunk of
>>> text and execute the service nothing happens...
>> This must be the missing ODB editor support in beta 4.
> Sorry I didn't notice your answer before my first mail.
>
> It doesn't work in b3, so this must be something else.
> AFAIK, it never worked in TM.

I thought it was the TextMate service. With regard to ICeCoffEE, this
seems to be an NSTextView patch, so as Brian said, this won't work with
TextMate.

I haven't looked at the functionality it provides, but I should allow
commands to appear in the context menu (I think this has even been
requested ;) ), that way we could probably re-create the functionality
of this patch.

For now, to get sort of a context menu with commands, just give all the
commands the same hotkey, then pressing this key will show a context
menu.