[TxMt] pdfLaTeX, b4

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Tue Feb 1 21:55:17 UTC 2005

On Feb 1, 2005, at 19:01, Robert Ullrey wrote:

> Quick question though. Now I would like to use XeLateX as my
> typesetting engine so I can change fonts through fontspec. How can I
> change the bundle command in PDF LateX to use XeLateX ($xelatex
> [file] in the terminal)?

Select Automation -> Run Command -> Edit Commands…

Here you'll find LaTeX / PDF LaTeX which is the current command.
Duplicate it and make your changes. It's a lot of lines, but the
essense is the pdflatex which output is piped into perl, that makes the
errors HTML anchors.

Ask if there's anything.

> P.S., It would also be nice to be able to use ConTeXt ($texexec)

It shouldn't be a problem to modify the command to use ConTeXt instead.