[TxMt] ODB, FTP and external editors

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Tue Feb 1 21:20:56 UTC 2005

At 3:11 PM -0600 2/1/05, Brad Miller wrote:
>I hope you can release a patch for this one since it severely limits
>my ability to get things done.

We can always downgrade to 1.1b3... which I probably will do until
the next beta.

I myself am more inconvenienced by the malfunction of Services... it
was really helping Pages be more of a text processor. But now, saving
and closing in TM doesn't seem to send the edited text back to the
calling program (in this case Pages), which then hangs waiting.

best, Eric
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu