[TxMt] ODB, FTP and external editors

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Tue Feb 1 20:03:04 UTC 2005

On Feb 1, 2005, at 20:52, James Adam wrote:

> I thought we had ODB support in this editor?

Yes, sorry. ODB was (unintentionally) broken for beta 4.

I'll probably release a fix shortly. Not entirely sure what the best
way is to release such “bug fixes”. I don't like to re-release stuff
with changes and the same version number, OTOH I also do not like to
make a new release just for one bug fix that only affects a fraction of
the users (because of auto-update and that MacUpdate/VersionTracker
wants to link to my latest beta).