[TxMt] TextMate's Missing Snippets Palette

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Tue Feb 1 16:38:18 UTC 2005

I've thought about this idea, and I agree that it would be good to have
a sort of "Crib sheet" of available snippets within the current mode,
as when you have a lot of them - like me - their triggers tend to get
muddled up in my mind.

Ideally it would follow Chris' second mock-up as it would be better to
work with and be a floating-on-top window.