[TxMt] 1.1b4 File Chooser & HTML Output options

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Tue Feb 1 16:17:03 UTC 2005

Having just tried out the new 1.1b4 version, I just have to share a few
thoughts.

1.	The Search field in the File Chooser window should contain a number
of options a la Finder & Mail for how the search algorithm should work.

Although it's cool to just type 'td' to get the 'todo.txt' file, but
sometimes I want to be able to just use 'str' to find the files that
have "string" in them for example.  Or doing a find on 'class.' to just
have my various classes show up as another example. There are many
more.

2.	HTML Output Options. The new Bundle Editor is really cool,
especially the resizing when switching from "Show as HTML" to "Show in
separate window".

Although I assume Allan have already thought about this, I just have to
ask. Is there any chance that we could have a few options there as well
? Such as

obvious what I mean, just let me know)

Default HTML File:  'Choose file field' / path

If we could have a default HTML file that the command output could be
replaced into. Sort of like this:

	<stylesheet>
		$TM_COMMAND_OUTPUT

I know that we could create files and code in our commands to do most
of this, but it won't be as elegant.

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -