[TxMt] pdfLaTeX, b4

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Tue Feb 1 15:12:15 UTC 2005

The upgrade went very smoothly, I chose the expert mode install and
accepted all the defaults.

Now I'm almost ecstatic about  the PDF LaTeX command :-)

Allan, here is another case where a project specific variable would be
extremely handy.  Since I almost always work with multiple files for my
latex projects I would really love to be able to specify a main file,
or root file and have pdflatex run on that file rather than
$TM_FILEPATH.  Obviously I can switch buffers to the main file and hit
F3 but thats not as convenient.

I suppose this makes error handling more difficult though...

Actually I just tried running from my main file with an error to see
what would happen.... TextMate and the HTML preview window crashed. :-(

Brad