[TxMt] Re: Replace document with snippet?

Benjamin Jackson ben at incomumdesign.com
Sat Dec 31 01:48:31 UTC 2005

> > This would be an awesome feature. Has it been requested yet? Thanks,
>
> What does it actually mean?

Like, for example, I want to pipe my current file through some command
that would add some code at a specific point (say extract some lines to
a new function), and outputs a snippet. It would be as if I ran the
command with all the text selected and set the output to "replace with
snippet", except this way I can still get the current word or selected
text to pass as input to my command.

Is that clearer?
Ben Jackson
Diretor de Desenvolvimento