[TxMt] Convert selection to entity

Christian Alexander Mueller christian.a.mueller at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 13:29:52 UTC 2005

On some occasions I use to code html pages with Romanian special
characters. Unlike with the German special characters (ä etc.) I
feel better to use the standardized entities for Romanian characters
in the form ă etc.

In TextMate I could not find out yet how to convert a text selection
with Romanian special characters typed so that only the special
characters are converted to entities. In my page *every* single
character is replaced by its entity and makes the text illegible.

Where is the solution I missed in the manual?