[TxMt] Variable Width Fonts (excuse me for inquiring:)

David Wooten dw at trichotomic.net
Thu Dec 29 20:20:00 UTC 2005

Greetings,

I've been searching for the official line on variable width fonts in
TextMate but cannot find it anywhere---though I seem to remember
reading it before. Is it on the to-do list at all? I understand that
for most(?) TM users it is a non-issue, being programmers, but as I
use TM 95% for ConTeXt/TeX paper writing, it sure would be nice.
Anyway, I bring it up again because it occasionally starts to bug me,
and I can't leave the editing capabilities of TM behind ;).

Kind regards,
David