[TxMt] XCode like behaviour and hyperlink problem

Sune Foldager cryo at cyanite.org
Wed Dec 21 18:11:33 UTC 2005

On 21/12/2005, at 18.30, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> Dave
> On Dec 21, 2005, at 10:11 AM, Dave Baldwin wrote:
>>
>> 1.  I would like the run script command (command R) to save all
>> files and run my designated 'main' file - this may not be the one
>> that is currently open.  This is what Xcode does and while I could
>> write a macro to do this it would seem a generally useful thing to
>> have built in.
>>
> You can probably do what we do in the LaTeX bundle. In there, you
> can define a project specific environment variable, in that case
> TM_LATEX_MASTER, and have that be used if it is set, via a command
> like:
> M=${TM_LATEX_MASTER:=$TM_FILEPATH}....

Yes, I can add that to the Run Ruby command, for general use.

The current problem with the Run Ruby command is that it handles
saving the file itself, to allow it to work with unsaved files. This
makes it impossible to use save all files of course. This was an idea
of Allan's, and I don't really like it, but on the other hand TM
can't currently do it in any other way. I still think a more
transparent system should be made, but I'm not entirely sure how it's
best done.

-- Sune.