[TxMt] XCode like behaviour and hyperlink problem

Dave Baldwin dave.baldwin at 3dlabs.com
Wed Dec 21 16:11:31 UTC 2005

I have just moved from using xcode to TM for Ruby development and
have set up a project with several folders.  I have several questions/
problems I hope someone can help me with:

1.  I would like the run script command (command R) to save all files
and run my designated 'main' file - this may not be the one that is
currently open.  This is what Xcode does and while I could write a
macro to do this it would seem a generally useful thing to have built
in.

2.  When I run script (command R) in my 'main' ruby file I get an
error window popping up, but when I click on any of the hyper links a
blank file is opened, rather the one identified in the error line.
The file in error is in the project.

I have looked in the Ruby bundle, but what is going on is a mystery
to me.

Thanks for any help,

Dave.