[TxMt] fileTypes for dynamically named files

Sean Wallace sean at lowpro.ca
Tue Dec 13 23:34:40 UTC 2005

I'm trying to update the svn-commit.tmp language definition to work with
SVK, but am having some difficulty. In SVN, the temporary commit file is
always named 'svn-commit.tmp' or 'svn-commit.2.tmp'. So the following works:

fileTypes = ( 'svn-commit.tmp', 'svn-commit.2.tmp' );

In SVK, the temporary commit file is named 'svk-commitXXXXX.tmp' where
XXXXX appear to be five random alpha-numerics. I haven't been able to
figure out how to match this. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Sean