[TxMt] def in Ruby mode

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Dec 12 07:13:48 UTC 2005

On 12/12/2005, at 8:02, Xavier Noria wrote:

> The keyword "def" does not seem to be highlighted in Ruby mode
> here. Should it be? Or is it missing in the bundle definition?

It's a known bug in latest public build: http://lists.macromates.com/
pipermail/textmate/2005-November/007049.html

Anyone who wish to fix this locally can save the attached patch and
run these 3 lines:

cd /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/
Ruby.tmbundle/Syntaxes
plutil -convert xml1 Ruby.plist
patch </path/to/Ruby.plist.patch

As I'm mainly focused on writing documentation these days, I don't
know when next build will be (which carries the fixed Ruby.plist).