[TxMt] multi-row tabs

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Dec 7 11:39:13 UTC 2005

On 7/12/2005, at 12:23, Richard Sandilands wrote:

> How about a shortcut that would at least reveal the menu of hidden
> tabs and allow for scrolling through it to select the desired file?

Try cmd-T, it sorts the files based on last-recently-used w/o a
filter string.

As Fred said, I will rework the tabs and project drawer (in 1.2) and
there are hundreds of posts about tabs on this ML, so I think the
topic has been exhausted, at least until I actually start to role out
changes to the existing system!