[TxMt] Snippet shortcut keys

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Sat Dec 3 00:06:30 UTC 2005

On Dec 2, 2005, at 5:50 PM, Bryan Thompson wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was exploring a little bit and changed the activation on one of
> my snippets from Tab Trigger to Key Equivalent.  I have done
> *everything* I can think of to change it back, but the change won't
> stick.  I go into the Edit Snippets dialog, find my snippet, select
> Tab Trigger, and close the dialog and quit the program completely.
> When I come back, it's still on Key Equivalent.
>
> Is there some trick to this that I'm missing?

no trick that I know of, that should do it. Keep in mind, this does
not disable the key equivalent, it just adds to it the Tab trigger.
You need to explicitly delete the key equivalent if you don't want it
(through the little x). What are the tab trigger and key equivalent
under discussion. I just tried it and it worked fine.
> Thanks a bunch,
>
> bryan thompson

Haris