[TxMt] Drawer functionallity

Matthew Erker matt at toky.com
Fri Dec 2 17:17:24 UTC 2005

Good day all,

First, I really like the drawer; please Allan don't do anything bad
to it.
I would like it even more if there were a way to filter the drawer
listing. Most practical and useful to me would be an ability to
create a list of file types and folder names to either include or
exclude from view in the drawer.

Beyond Compare (a regrettably windows only directory & file compare
app) does this by means of a list as mentioned above. You are also
offered the possibility of filtering by various dates as well as file
attributes. Please see attached screen shot.

Does anyone know of a way to do something like this with TextMate's
current state?

Thanks,

Matt Erker

Web Developer