[TxMt] Improving SymbolPopup for LaTeX?

Horst Gutmann horst.gutmann at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 17:14:41 UTC 2005

Hi :)

Sorry, if this has already been this discussed, but I couldn't find
anything related. I'm looking for a way to alter the appearance of let's
say subsection headers in the Symbol Popup. Normally these would appear
the same way as would sections. So I want to have subsections be
slightly intended as for example class methods are in Python language
bundle. My problem now is, I couldn't yet find out how this is achieved
there :) I'd really appreciate any help on this matter :)

Best wishes,
Horst "zeroK" Gutmann
http://weblog.zerokspot.com