[TxMt] SVN Bundles Checkout Overwrite Custom Setup?

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Mon Aug 29 06:37:46 UTC 2005

On 28-08-2005 21:24, Ivan wrote:
> I want to do Subversion checkout for the bundles but I have some
> cutsom setups in HTML and Markdown bundles. I have moved the newly
> created entries to the bundle named Ivan. Am I right to assume this
> only way to avoid SVN bundle checkout overwriting your setup?

I'm not completely sure what happens on initial checkout, I don't think
it will overwrite anything.
But after you have checked it out once, then your (local) changes will
never get written over by subversion. It will do its best to merge it
with the updates that happen in the repository and sometimes it can't and
you have to do a manual merge (flagged by the letter 'C' when updated, or
do 'svn status' in the local checkout directory).

Jeroen.

--
            <http://www.je-ju.net/~jeroen/blog/>