[TxMt] SVN Bundles Checkout Overwrite Custom Setup?

Sune Foldager cryo at cyanite.org
Sun Aug 28 22:56:21 UTC 2005

On 29/08/2005, at 0.21, Michael Sheets wrote:

>> ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/
>> TextMate.app/Content/SharedSupport/
>> /Library/Application Support/TextMate/
>>

> For just about any OSX application it will look inside the
> application first, then the root Library, then the user level Library.

Other way around, first it looks in personal library, and stuff there
takes precedence over the global library which takes precedence over
the application provided.

As for multiple copies of the same bundle, I am not sure on what
level TextMate merges stuff (if it does; I think it doesn't, currently).

-- Sune.