[TxMt] SVN Bundles Checkout Overwrite Custom Setup?

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Sun Aug 28 22:21:22 UTC 2005

> ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/
> TextMate.app/Content/SharedSupport/
> /Library/Application Support/TextMate/

For just about any OSX application it will look inside the
application first, then the root Library, then the user level
Library. Each one overrides the previous one. To have a custom bundle
just change an item in it; they will be placed in your local Library
by TextMate. It will never save anything to /Library. As for making a
custom bundle that's fine... but I'm not sure of the precedence on
that. Only the same names override each other, in another bundle they
would both remain active and Allan will have to say which would win...