[TxMt] SVN Bundles Checkout Overwrite Custom Setup?

Ivan hyperseeker at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 19:24:33 UTC 2005

Hi,

I want to do Subversion checkout for the bundles but I have some
cutsom setups in HTML and Markdown bundles. I have moved the newly
created entries to the bundle named Ivan. Am I right to assume this
only way to avoid SVN bundle checkout overwriting your setup?

Or any bundles in ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate will overrule
the ones in /Library/Application Support/Textmate. What is the
precedence for the location of the bundles? In other words, which
bundles will TextMate use if the there are multiple copies exists in
different locations?

>From the Wiki page, I got the impression this is the order:

~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/
TextMate.app/Content/SharedSupport/