[TxMt] Key Command to Switch Tabs?

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Sat Aug 27 10:13:25 UTC 2005

A good idea is to use the witch [0] freeware window switcher, which
can be configured to switch between windows of the active application
only.

Andreas

[0] http://www.petermaurer.de/nasi.php?
thema=witch&sprache=deutsch&kopf=labor

ps
haha! it should take a coder to begin indexing from 0 rather than
1 :) didn't even think about it
ds