[TxMt] [feature request] Better Printing!

Graeme Mathieson mathie at woss.name
Thu Aug 25 19:50:04 UTC 2005

On 25 Aug 2005, at 18:52, Raymond Brigleb wrote:

> Actually, perhaps someone can recommend a standalone utility or
> script for printing from my Mac. Perhaps it's just a job for a
> separate program. Does anyone have any recommendations for this
> sort of thing?

I'm just butting in part way through (having just joined the list),
so somebody else might have mentioned already, or I might be getting
the wrong end of the stick, but have you tried out enscript[1]?  I'm
not sure what it's got in the way of colour highlighting support, but
it certainly does pretty-printing of source code for several
programming languages.

[1] http://people.ssh.fi/mtr/genscript/
--
Mail: mathie at woss.name | Web: http://woss.name/
AIM:  Math1e           | PGP: 1024D/D72F2737