Drag'n'drop delay (was: [TxMt] textmate Digest, Vol 11, Issue 26)

Douglas Livingstone rampant at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 11:59:09 UTC 2005

On 8/22/05, Allan Odgaard <allan at macromates.com> wrote:
> b) if Mail doesn't have the problem, clearly it's just a matter of
> replicating what Mail does, rather than let the user work it out by
> disabling features.

Here's how it feels like to me in Mail: if you start a selection while
the mouse is moving, it always starts a new selection. If you are
staitionary when you start, it always drags. Perhaps that just means
the timeout is set to a number smaller than it takes me to click the
mouse down and start dragging :)

Douglas